Sat, Sep 09|
Greenhouse Gathering (August 12th
Come join us at the farm to learn Sustainability, Health & Wellness and much more.
Time & Location
Sep 09, 9:00 AM – Sep 10, 12:00 PM
Pinedale, Pinedale, AZ 85901, USA
About the event
Come to the farm for some "hands-on" education! Register online. Lunch will be served. Bring a lawn chair and have some one-on-one attention!
This month's topics!
August Greenhouse Gathering Outline
Gardening Topic- Summer Upkeep, Harvesting, and Planting
· Summer Garden Chores
· Best Times for Picking
· What to Plant for Fall and Winter
Tour the Greenhouses*
Sustainability Topic- Food Preservation Methods
Fermented Garlic Honey Demonstration and Tasting*
Q & A about Gardening and Food Preservation*
Wellness Topic- Creating Healthy, Delicious Meals
· How to Prepare What You Harvest from Your Garden
· What Foods to Combine/What Combinations to Avoid
· Making Your Own Sauces and Vinaigrettes
Food Preparation Demonstration*
Enjoy the Meal*
Energy Topic- “Grounding” or “Earthing”
· What is Earthing?
· Free Electrons vs. Free Radicals
· Health Benefits of Grounding
Final Q & A*
Lunch & Dessert
· Zucchini Pasta Primavera with Mushroom
· Artisanal Focaccia Bread
· Choice of Making: Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad, or Raw Beet Salad
· Dessert: Lemon and Blueberry Panna Cotta
Once you book your reservation, we will send you a map to the farm if you have not been here before. Bring a lawn chair.
August Greenhouse Gathering$35.00+$0.88 service fee